Posted by: Ian | April 21, 2013

Bars and charts

Today was a day for chores.

On the start line at the Lionheart last month I discovered that the handlebars on my Felt were broken. I rode the sportive without incident but I was apprehensive on the faster downhill stretches, where I would normally be fully leaning my weight into the drops. This morning I restored the Felt to the componentry that it had when I bought it: for the first time in years it sports its original bars, stem and wheels. My attempt at wrapping new bar tape  was as untidy as ever; I hope I can learn to do it well one day. I also re-configured the Astraeus and the R3 for use over the next few weeks. Which is to say I didn’t get out for a proper ride.

I also got round to figuring out how to deliver R charts through a browser, which will be useful next time I want to post some analysis online without cutting and pasting pictures. Here’s an example.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: